Saturday, July 17, 2010

I can't tolerate you guyz

Really, ever since i became the head of this class,
It was like a nightmare for me.
Especially your attitudes.
I can't stand them anymore.

Every time some of you get scolded by the teacher,
I get angry.
Then,
One of you will ask me..
Why angry?
Why?
Because you guys are my classmates.
THAT's WHY!!

Really,
Sometimes meeting you guys seems like a pain in my ass.
I really don't feel like 'taking care' of you guys.
I wasted so much time and money for 2A.
I even get headaches for helping to solve your problems.
It's not like I have enough problems right?

After next week,
I'm going to change my attitude.
And DON'T be angry towards me.
B'cos U really don't want to get on my nerves.
If I don't say out loud,
I can't sleep forever.

Kah Fung,
Can you mind your attitude?
It's been almost 5 months already and you keep begging me to help you buy your text book?
Do it yourself.
If you are so scared of telling your mother,
Then don't lose it in the first place.
Plus,
I know that you don't like our BM teacher.
But after all she is our teacher.
The least you can do is to respect her.
If you still can't change yourself,
I'll help you.
By asking our class teacher to change you to another class.
Don't test my patience.

Xun Xi,
I really hate to say this but please don't mind me when I'm feeling moody or as you call it 'emo',
When I'm angry,
There is no calming down.
The more you calm me down the more I become angry.
That's how I am.

Guan Xian,
Can you please be quiet sometimes?
Especially during BM?
I know it's hard to control yourself especially with a teacher who tends to change topic all of a sudden.
I can why can't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment