Thursday, July 22, 2010

What's Happening To Me?

I came home tired and depressed today.
What is happening to me?
These few days,
I feel that I'm not like myself anymore.
Every time I come home I bring negative emotions back.
I rarely talk at home,
Unless when spoken to.
Sometimes I can't sleep at night.
Friends keep asking why do I look so emo.
I don't know how to answer them.
I couldn't possibly tell them my reason and expect them to understand right?
Now, instead of listening to the bands I used to love,
I'm starting to hate them.
Instead, I turn to orchestrated music to lead and guide my feelings.
The music suits my emotions and feelings.
Now, my favorite composer are people like Nobuo Uematsu and Joe Hisaishi.
I can feel that their songs connect with me.
Maybe I have an affinity with music.
I don't know.
But sometimes because of music,
I have extra pressure...

1 comment: